Introduction to common functions of edge banding machinesUsage of edge banding machine: Suitable for mass production of edge banding in panel furniture factories, it can seal wood veneer, PVC board, etc.
3) Beam pressing component: Together with the conveying component, the wooden board is pressed tightly to prevent deformation during processing, ensuring the quality of the board. The degree of tightness and adaptability to different plate thicknesses can be adjusted through the "beam lifting adjustment position".
4) Conveying component: Together with the pressure beam component, it controls the smooth transmission of the wooden board from the inlet to the outlet;
5) Glue coating component: Heat the hot baking glue to melt the well and apply the melted glue to the edge sealing surface of the wooden board. The heating adhesive coating includes some adjustment mechanisms that can be adjusted horizontally to achieve a uniform and even thickness of the adhesive layer applied to the wooden board, ensuring the best edge sealing effect.
6) Belt cutting: The function is to automatically pull out and cut off the edge banding strip required for the edge banding board from a roll of edge banding strips. The belt cutting mechanism can ensure the smooth and automatic transportation of the edge banding belt by adjusting it, and can also adjust the distance between the bottom edge of the edge banding belt and the lower surface of the wooden board.
9) Rough trimming: Cut off any excess edge banding that protrudes from the upper and lower surfaces of the wooden board, so that the upper and lower edges of the edge banding are flush with the upper and lower surfaces of the wooden board.
10) Refinement: Cut the excess edge banding that protrudes from the upper and lower surfaces of the wooden board on both sides of the edge banding strip, while chamfering the upper and lower edges.
11) Tracking: After the wooden board is sealed, the four corners on both sides of the edge banding strip on the board are very sharp. At this time, the tracking component is used to chamfer into an arc angle, and the motor of the tracking component is used to follow the movement of the board to chamfer, making the sealed board corners more beautiful and smooth.
12) Scraper (R scraper): Remove the blade marks and residual glue left by the trimming knife. Therefore, its installation is directly related to the processing quality of the workpiece.
13) Polishing: Remove the burrs on the edges of the edge banding strip and the residual glue between the edge banding strip and the wooden board, making the edges sealed by the wooden board smoother.
14) Pre milling: The pre milling device uses a cotton polishing wheel to clean the processed board and polish it to make the end face smoother.
15) Slotting: Slotting is used for direct slotting of side panels, bottom plates, etc., reducing the process of cutting board saws and making it more convenient and efficient.
The functions of the edge banding machine can be customized according to your edge banding needs.